Like something a student uploaded? Have a quick question? Leave a comment!
If there’s not a lot of space in your file but you’d still like to add annotations, the pinned comments feature is a great way to make comments in a much neater way than with the pen tool or text box.
Creating a Pinned Comment
- Open the PDF or image you’d like to annotate
- Tap on the comment bubble on the annotation toolbar at the top
- Tap anywhere on the file to add a comment (you can move it around afterwards)
- Tap Save when you’re done
You can move around the comment by tapping and holding on the comment and dragging it around!
Pinned Comment Options
- Open the pinned comment by tapping on it
- Tap and hold on the comment to bring up the options
- You can choose to Copy, Delete, or Edit the comment