Showbie Champions are passionate teachers from around the world who use Showbie in ways that push the boundaries of what it means to have 1:1 devices in their classroom.
Here are the benefits of being a Showbie Champion:
- Featured as an MVP Showbie teacher on Showbie’s website and marketing materials
- Priority tech support
- Leadership development through speaking engagements, mentoring, and training
- Profiled on Showbie’s blog
- Free Showbie swag! (both for you and to give away at events)
- First access to Showbie releases and updates
- The ability to influence how thousands of teachers and students use Showbie
- Access to an international network of forward-thinking educators and administrators
Plus, we’ll do a quarterly draw based on your contributions to the Showbie Champions program – so the more you participate in activities like these below, the better your chances are of winning!
As a Showbie Champion, you are expected to contribute in any of the following ways:
- Share our social media posts
- Create your own Showbie-related social media posts
- Provide testimonials about your experience with Showbie
- Share your story at events (either as our guest, or at events you are attending on your own)
- Act as a reference for teachers and schools in your area that are new to Showbie
- Provide input on new features through our beta testing program
- Provide a guest post on our blog or agree to be interviewed as a “Feature Teacher” on our blog
- Participate in workshops, professional development and/or training events to talk about Showbie
You are a Showbie Champion for a one year period. After one year, your participation as a Champion will be assessed by Showbie. Current Showbie Champions do not need to re-apply.
Interested in applying? Applications open every year mid-August. Hit the button below to see if we're accepting applications!