Gotta go fast!
With Quick Marking, grading an assignment can be more streamlined than ever! You can stay on one file and quickly cycle through your class list and add grades, all without ever closing the document. To get started, open a file in your assignment. This can be from the Shared Items or a student assignment.
- Add your first grade by tapping on the icon with the checkmark at the top right corner
- Add your grade using numbers, letters, or emojis and tap Save
- Tap on the icon at the top left corner (looks like silhouetted figures)
- Tap on the next student that you need to add a grade for
- Add your grade and continue marking students on your class list
The icons next to your assignments and students can tell you something important. Learn about update indicators to see which students have turned in work with just a glance!