Lights, camera, Showbie 📸
When you’re uploading a photo or video to Showbie, make sure you’re keeping your files within your account’s file size limits.
Showbie Basic users can upload files that are up to 25MB in size and videos that are up to 1 minute in length. Showbie Pro users have a larger file size limit of 2 GB and can upload videos that are up to 10 minutes long.
When you want to upload a picture or a video to Showbie, here’s how you can get started:
- Go to any assignment and open Shared Items or any student.
- Tap the +
- Select either Camera to take a photo/video or Photo Library to select one you already have in your iPad – instructions for either option are below!
When you select Camera, take your picture or video and then you’ll get the following options:
- If you’re happy with what you’ve taken, tap Use Photo/Video
- If you’re working with a photo, you can crop/rotate it before tapping on the checkmark to upload it to Showbie. If needed, the orientation of the photo can be adjusted before the photo is submitted.
When you select Photo Library, all you need to do is select the photo that you want to upload. Easy 👍
Want to upload multiple photos?
Try selecting multiple pictures from your iPad’s Photos app and then sharing them to Showbie.
The web app will instead show the Add from Computer option. From there, you can select what you'd like to upload!
- Tap +
- Add from Computer
- Select the location of the photo/video you need
- Tap Choose