Some things deserve your attention more than others.
You can change your notification settings so that you receive email and/or push notifications for your Showbie account.
To adjust your notification settings:
- Tap your profile picture/name
- Tap Notification Preferences
- Select a category
- Tap the icons to choose any combination of Email or Push Notifications.
The button in your notification settings will be white if it's off, and blue if it's turned on.
For email notifications, make sure you have set the correct email address in your Showbie account. If not, you can change your email address.
Allow iOS Notifications on your Device
To get iOS push notifications from Showbie, you will need to allow notifications from Showbie on your device.
- Open your iPad Settings
- Tap Showbie from the left menu
- Toggle Allow Notifications on
- Select how you would like to receive alerts on your device.
Custom Class Notifications
This article goes over how to set your general notification settings for your account, but you can also set notification settings for each of your classes with Custom Class Notifications.
Having trouble with not receiving notifications? Check out our Troubleshooting Guide.