As a data subject, you have the right to access information from your data controller in a commonly-used, electronic format, free of charge, within a reasonable timeframe. 

Requests to access data can be made directly to your educational institution (the data controller), or via Showbie (the data processor) using this form

Note that requests must be made by a school teacher or administrator; Showbie will not accept data access requests from parents or students. 

Read more about the GDPR’s right to access data here

Did this answer your question?