Individuals have the right to receive their personal data which they’ve provided to a controller in a commonly-used, readable, electronic format and also the right to transmit this data to another controller. 

Requests to transfer your data can be made directly to your educational institution (the data controller), or via Showbie (the data processor) using this form

Note that requests must be made by a school teacher or administrator; Showbie will not accept data access requests from parents or students. 

Read more about the GDPR’s right to data portability here

Did this answer your question?