Teachers may find themselves in situations where they need to provide remote learning for your students. Whether it be related to school renovations, hazardous weather, staff shortage, illness, or other unforeseeable circumstances, students may be unable to attend school and be forced to continue their learning at home. 🦠
Our Showbie and Socrative apps provide an eLearning based contingency, ensuring your school can continue to operate despite the lack of a physical classroom.
We’ve created some resources to help your teachers plan accordingly with our platforms. Feel free to check them out below!
- Check out this article that showcases some tips and tricks on Showbie features that may be specifically useful in a remote learning context. (PDF link)
- Next, we have a short video that shows these features in action. (Video link)
- Feel free to take a look at one of our blog posts from a teacher who utilized Showbie to conduct her teaching from home more effectively. (Web link)
- Additionally, we have a PDF guide here from one of our reseller partners, MDS. They’ve highlighted some important areas to focus on when creating a remote teaching workflow. (PDF link)
- You can also book time with another one of our training partners, Abdul Chohan, via the Tweet here.