A blank canvas has unlimited possibilities 🎨
You can create a blank document in Showbie so you can use the annotation tools available without needing to upload a file or worksheet. This can be done in assignments, class discussions, and groups.
Start by going to where you'd like to create the document and look for the + icon:
After that, tap New Document:
The new document menu will show where you customize the following:
- Name: the name of the document you'd like
- Orientation: set as landscape or portrait
- Style: choose from blank, lined, grid, or dotted (you can also choose the spacing to be narrow, regular, or wide)
- Page: Add/subtract pages (1 - 100)
- Create: When customized, tap Create to upload it
Got questions or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com!