How to copy without making it look obvious 👀
Classes and assignments can be copied so that you can use them again without having to make new ones all over again, saving you a lot of time! The process of copying is the same on both the iPad and the web app.
When you copy a class, all assignments and their shared folders will be copied except the due dates won’t be copied. A new class code will be generated so that new students can join the new, copied class. You can even lock all of the copied assignments and unlock them when you’re ready for your students to start working on them.
- Tap on the class you’d like to copy
- Tap on the wrench
- Tap Class Settings
- Tap Copy Class
- You can change the class name if you would like or set all assignments to Locked
- Tap on Copy Class
Is Showbie taking a long time?
Please be patient; internet speed and the number of files you’re copying might be affecting how quickly the process takes.
Are you starting a new school year? You can check out this guide for more help on getting started with a new school year.
Other Useful Guides:
- Every time you copy a class, you get the option to lock the assignments. Learn more about assignment lock here.
- You may also want to archive the original. Use this guide to learn more about archiving and unarchiving.
- Looking for how to copy folders? Learn more here.