For when having 3 files named "Photo Gallery" just won’t do.
Want to rename a file “Self Assessment Worksheet” or maybe “Silly Photo”? All it takes is a tap (or two)!
🔊 Want to rename voice notes?
It’s the exact same steps as renaming a file. Check out the instructions for your platform below.
Which platform are you using to rename a file?
- Tap and hold on the file you’d like to rename
- Tap the Rename option when it appears
- Type in the file’s new name and tap Done on your keyboard when you’re finished
- When you hover on a file, click on the 3 dots icon on the right
- Click Rename
- Rename your file and press Enter when you’re done