Individuals have the right to have their data controller rectify inaccurate personal data. 

Requests to rectify inaccurate data can be made directly to your educational institution (the data controller), or via Showbie (the data processor) using this form

Note that requests must be made by a school teacher or administrator; Showbie will not accept data access requests from parents or students. 

You can also change your personal data (profile name, email address, and profile photo) in Showbie. 

Read more about the GDPR’s right to rectification here

Did this answer your question?