I’ll allow it 👸
If the browser you use for Showbie doesn’t allow Showbie to use your mic, you won’t be able to record voice notes . To fix this this, you’ll have to give the Showbie web app access to your device’s mic. How you do this depends on which browser you’re using:
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/content/microphone into the address bar
- Find Showbie in the list and click the X to remove the block on Showbie
Try recording a voice note in Showbie again, click Allow:
Now you’re ready to record voice notes in Chrome!
- Right-click anywhere in the Showbie web app and click View Page Info
- In the window that opens, go to the Permissions tab
- Uncheck the Use Default box for Microphone and instead select Allow
Now you’re ready to record voice notes in Firefox!