I’ll allow it 👸
If the browser you use for Showbie doesn’t allow Showbie to use your mic, you won’t be able to record voice notes. To fix this, you’ll have to give the Showbie web app access to your device’s mic. How you do this depends on which browser you’re using:
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/content/microphone into the address bar
- Find Showbie in the list and click the X to remove the block on Showbie
Try recording a voice note in Showbie again, click Allow:
Now you’re ready to record voice notes in Chrome!
- Right-click anywhere in the Showbie web app and click View Page Info
- In the window that opens, go to the Permissions tab
- Uncheck the Use Default box for Microphone and instead select Allow
Now you’re ready to record voice notes in Firefox!
Still having trouble? Check to make sure you are using a supported web browser.